Emerald Baby Crochet Dress, a beautiful and charming model for your baby. A wonderful, delicate and charming work that many will love. A beautiful model that is worth investing for those who work with crafts and also mommy who likes to make different pieces for her princess that make her very beautiful. With little material it is easy to make this beautiful piece and the color used here is just a suggestion.
Choose a color that matches the accessories that the child already has so you can vary the look of your little one, always leaving it well dressed with style and with a very elegant touch. This type of garment always gives a special and charming touch when dressing the girl and pieces like this made in crochet are highly valued for being different and unique.
If you want you can decorate with flowers made in crochet or if you want to use other types of appliqué, use your creativity and decorate as you wish this beautiful model with incredible ornaments. It is always good to remember that it is worth using your creativity to create new pieces.
Emerald Baby Crochet Dress
Tutorial / Images / Pattern By: Tag Sis You’re It
E size hook
Fingering Weight Yarn (I used 4 oz)
Spool (1 – 2 yards) 1/4 inch ribbon
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
hdc = hdc
dc = double crochet
sl st = slip stitch
You will also be working in front/back loops to create a rib look. If you don’t know how to do this, check a few youtube videos. It is a very simple and fun technique.
Size: 6 – 12 months
- hdc in 3rd chain from hook, hdc in next 13 stitches, *ch2, hdc in next 21 stitches* repeat from * to * two more times, hdc in last 11 stitches.
- ch2, hdc in next 10 stitches, (2hdc, ch2, 2hdc in ch 2 space below) *hdc in next 21 stitches (2hdc, ch2, 2 hdc in ch2 space below)* repeat from * to * 2 more times, hdc in last 14 stitches
- ch2, hdc in next 16 stitches, (1hdc, ch2, 1 hdc in ch2 space below) *hdc in next 25 stitches (1hdc, ch2, 1 hdc in ch2 space below) repeat from * to * 2 more times, hdc in last 13 stitches
- Eyelet Round ch4, skip 1 stitch, dc *ch1, dc* to ch 2 space (2dc, ch2, 2 dc in ch2 space below). Repeat eyelet pattern with (2dc, ch2, 2dc in each ch2 space below)
- Note: There will be 13 (ch1 spaces) in the three large sections.
- Note: On the edge, you will have two dc in a row. Do not put a ch1-space between them or your edge will not be even.
- ch2, hdc in each dc and ch1 space below, (hdc, ch2, hdc in each ch2 space below).
- Note: Remember to keep edge straight, by doing a hdc in the top of the 3rd chain at the very end of the row.
- ch2, hdc in next 16 stitches, (2hdc, ch2, 2hdc in ch2 space below) *hdc in next 32 stitches (2hdc, ch2, 2hdc in ch2 space below)* repeat from * to * 2 more times, hdc in last 21 stitches
FULL PATTERN AT THE AUTHOR’S WEBSITE
The Opinion Of Our Team
This crochet dress is incredibly wonderful and has a very beautiful and charming design, it is very easy to be done and it gets ready quickly, believe me, you will love it. The way this beautiful crochet will make your princess wonderful will surprise everyone, believe me, the end result of this piece is totally worth it and leaves everyone amazed.
Shall we make this beautiful Emerald Baby Crochet Dress? It is very easy to do, just separate your materials and tools so that you can follow the tutorial while carrying out the process, so everything is easier and you do not make mistakes when making the piece, besides everything goes perfect! !